Apricot Dixie Belle Chalk and Mineral Paint is a pale orange with hints of pink. This sweet colour is much lighter than the actual apricot fruit. Use this pastel hue to add a joyful vibe to any room in your home. Apricot works well with coastal, shabby chic, Victorian or bohemian design styles.
APRICOT - Dixie Belle - Pale Orange with a hint of Pink Chalk Mineral Paint
Reasons To Choose Dixie Belle Chalk and Mineral Paint
- No Sanding, Priming, Waxing or Top Coat required,
- Eco friendly chalk and mineral paint,
- Self levelling
- with 69 beautiful colours to choose from,
- mix colours together to create even more colour choices,
- as well as a whole host of metallics, accenting and finishing products to help you create sensational furniture pieces.
- paint onto a variety of surfaces - from wood and laminates/melamine/plastics to glass, ceramics, metal, and even fabric and leather,
- Dixie Belle Paint is a thick paint, so a little goes a long way. If you like a thinner look just add a little water and stir. Need it thicker - just leave off the lid,
A little goes a long way due to their great coverage:
236ml (8oz) gives 3.5 sq m of coverage
473ml (16oz) gives 7 sq m of coverage
946ml (32oz) gives 14 sq m of coverage
Why not check out these products that we think work well with this item:
Clear Coat:- protect your pieces with a water resistant and durable finish, available in Flat, Satin and Gloss.
Gator Hide:- A water repellent clear coat, Gator Hide is super tough, just as its name implies! This water-based polyacrylic is designed for high traffic areas such as cabinets, counter tops, table tops and outdoor furniture!
Slick Stick:- allows you to paint shiny, slick, or slippery surfaces like PVC, glass, Formica, laminate, metal, and more are easily painted and stay painted.
BOSS:- Dixie Belles Primer to block odours, stains and stop bleed through.